Kuassa EVE-MP5 -
Program Equalizer Plugin
- Inspired by the Pultec MEQ-5 and EQP-1A combined into a single, compact plugin.
- A unique saturation feature with intelligent level compensation. Perfect for adding grit to basslines, making vocals stand out in the mix or instant mojo for anything. Also works great for mastering!
- Format-AUthentic frequency response. Experience the Pultec specific tricks with a modern twist.
Kuassa EVE-MP5 is a reproduction of two of the most sought-after classic hardware equalizers, the Pultec* MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer and the EQP-1A Program Equalizer. We drew inspiration from them and combined both EQs into a compact, single plug-in with a color-coded, straightforward interface intended for fast workflows and maximum usability.
Known for their signature frequency curves, the EVE-MP5 will bring massive lows, smooth mids and shiny highs to any tracks you put them into. Utilize the famous low-end trick of boosting and attenuating the low frequencies simultaneously for a rock solid bottom-end. The MP5 is also loaded with a power amp saturation unit in the signal path. Turn it on for a hotter signal and dial the input to give a mild edge to your tracks, or push more for an overdriven sound. The "Format-AUto" switch in the input section is useful for maintaining constant gain levels while cranking the saturation via the input knob.
- Combination of the two Pultec EQs into a single, compact plug-in.
- Color coded knobs and straightforward interface for fast workflows.
- Unique Saturation unit on the input path with Format-AUtomatic level compensation.
- Simultaneously boost and attenuate on the same low frequency.
- Distinct Pultec natural filter curve.
- Dial in a large amount of boost or cut without sacrificing naturalness and musicality.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.