Kuassa Efektor OD3603 Overdrive
5-mode Fuzz Pedal Plugin
Back in the early days of electric guitars and amplification, guitar players didn't care if their guitar sound were altered to 'breaking' by the very limit of their amps. They pushed the gain on their amps for just one thing LOUD. It resulted in crunchy saturated sound, added sustain, raw, but responded very well to the dynamics of the playing.
Straight rock 'n' roll in a box, you can choose from five models of overdrive:
- Blues Overdrive: imitates overdriven British amps.
- Boutique Overdrive: custom-made overdrive, sounds fat and dynamic.
- Mad Overdrive: hard, thick and retains the dynamic of your playing.
- Modern Overdrive: a new model of overdrive that can be pushed into dense distortion.
- Pro Overdrive: warm and tight, the classic screamer sound.
- Five types of effects in every unit.
- Independent Gain, Tone, and Output volume controls.
- A/B compare buttons.
- Dry-Wet control.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download InfoDigital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.