Le Sound AudioSteps ProDefault Title
Footsteps Sound Design Virtual Instrument
Create Realistic Footsteps Sound for Post-Production or Video Games
Based on specific real-time control and ownership of acoustic audio signatures, we produce realistic footstep sounds for most post-production needs. Sound designers get expert control of the audio and save a considerable amount of time. No more need for footstep recordings, all combinations are already available in the plug-in! Gain control over the different properties to shape the sounds you desire.
- Get access instantaneously to thousands of footsteps including different walking speeds
- Different behaviors available: walk, break, scuff, tread, and clumsiness control
- Unique recording setup control to change mic perspective and footstep perceived distance
- Pitch control and randomization
- Envelope control for each walking type
- Unique midi note off mode to offer instant sounding flexibility
Whether you don’t have the time or the budget to go through a foley session, you now have a backup plan. You can use AudioSteps to instantly sound your scene and use the real-time controls to make it fit perfectly your scene. AudioSteps has currently more than 25 shoes/surfaces combinations, and many more will come.
- Ballet shoes
- Business shoes
- High heels
- Hiking boots
- MacOS 10.7 and above
- Windows 7 and above
- iLok account and iLok 2/3 USB Key
- iLok machine ID and iLok Cloud are NOT supported
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- AAX version is compatible with Pro Tools 11 and above
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.