Magix ACID Pro Next
DAW Software for Windows
ACID Pro 9 is where creativity meets inspiration, a DAW designed for every producer to realize their music making ambitions. This is where ease of use goes hand-in-hand with professional results, where ACID loops unleash your creativity, and where hi-end instruments and effects add layers of sophistication. All-new features for the brand new ACID Pro 9 include the MIDI Playable Chopper – where you play ACID like an instrument, remixing, jamming and composing – plus plug-ins and a ton of new ACIDized loops and effects worth $1,000.
ACID is the creative DAW
ACID Pro 9 offers power and creativity. Record high-quality multitrack audio into ACID's sleek, 64-bit environment, and then use its world-famous and innovative audio looping technology for super-fast composition. Add hi-end effects and mastering features to tweak your creations to perfection.
ACID is for your ideas
Making music with ACID Pro is unlike using any other DAW. Its loop-based technology is extraordinary, seamless and aids your creative workflow. Add incredible remix options like Chopper, powerful mixing features, and professional effects and it's the ultimate recording studio, but inside your computer.
ACID is for remixing
Beatmapper and Chopper let you import any song and remix it with new loops and effects. Or take an audio file, re-order it, change its groove and remix it into completely new samples. Use the brand new MIDI Playable Chopper to turn your DAW into a performance-based MPC-style instrument!
- Famous easy ACID loop-based music composition
- NEW Brand new synthesizer instruments
- VST3 engine and élastiquePro v3 technology
- More than $1,000 of instruments, effects and ACIDized loops!
- NEW MIDI Playable Chopper performance tool
- Pro features and effects, incredibly easy workflow
- NEW All new ACIDized content in a 9 GB bundle
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.