Magix Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 -
Standalone Audio Editor for Windows
Recording, Audio Editing, and Mastering Made Easy
Sound Forge Audio Studio provides comprehensive tools and features for editing audio digitally. Record podcasts in professional quality, edit your recordings with a full range of professional effects. Digitize old vinyl and modify audio files using restoration and mastering tools for clean, professional sound. Simple workflows for professional results: Experience Sound Forge Audio Studio.
- NEW! Remote Recording
- NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu extensions
- NEW! wizardFX Suite with professional effects plug-ins
- NEW! Truncate Silence option for removing pauses
- NEW! ACX Export Wizard
- NEW! Redesigned Visualization Meter Customizable user interface with four shade settings: Dark, Medium, Light, and White
- Event Editing tool for professional, versatile, and dynamic editing of audio files
- Edit 5.1 Surround files with up to six channels
- Windows 8 or 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- 1.4GHz CPU or better
- 512MB RAM or more
- 500MB free storage space for installation
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
- Internet connection for download and registration
- Program Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.