Magix VEGAS Movie Studio 18 -
Video Editing Software for Windows
From Your Experience to Amazing Videos
Capture what’s important to you, and tell your story. Movie Studio offers a smooth editing experience with a powerful video engine, creative effects, and an intuitive interface - professional video production for everyone.
A Powerhouse for Your Creativity - Infusion Engine 2
The engine that powers Movie Studio builds on native hardware support for graphics cards by Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD. The result is instant and seamless previews without the need for proxy files or time-consuming rendering.
Let Your Videos Socialize
Getting your work ready for sharing has never been that easy. Optimize your films for YouTube, Instagram, or any other platform. Instantly transform your video to vertical or square formats, and chose from a large selection of templates, filters, and effects. So many options to inspire your most creative posts!
- Up to 900 effects, titles, templates & transitions
- Easy color correction
- Professional image stabilization
- Burn DVDs & Blu-ray discs
- INFUSION Engine 2 for unparalleled performance
- Edit and export 8K Ultra HD Video
- Windows 8 or 10 (64-bit only)
- 2.4GHz CPU or better (2.8GHz Quad-core or better recommended)
- 2GB free storage space
- 4GB RAM or more (8GB or more recommended)
- Graphics card with a minimum resolution of 1280x1024 or better, 512MB VRAM or more, and DirectX 11 support
In Movie Studio Suite you can edit and preview 8K videos smoothly (system specs depending).
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MKV, MOV, MXV, VOB, WMV(HD)
- Video codecs: HEVC, H.265 (HEVC requires paid activation)
- Audio: MP3, OGG, Multichannel sound (mixdown to stereo), WAV, WMA
- Picture: BMP, GIF, HEIF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, TIF
- Video standards: AVCHD-Disc, Blu-ray Disc, DVD
- Video formats: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MOV, MXV, VOB, WMV(HD)
- Video codecs: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- Audio: MP3, WAV
- Picture: MPG, JPEG
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.