Mastering The Mix LEVELS
Identify technical issues in your mix
Ever felt that your music could have sounded better? There are so many technical details to focus on when mixing and mastering that mistakes are common. LEVELS has presets for CD, Club, Streaming, YouTube and more to help you make sure your music sounds great wherever its heard.
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don't clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyze perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualize stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- 'DR' Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
EBU R128 compliant loudness range meter to monitor the difference in loudness between the various sections in your track.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host
Activation can be used on two machines and deactivated/moved at any time.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.