Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2Default Title
Mix Referencing Plugin
REFERENCE helps you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite music. It does this by giving you the tools and insights you need to get your productions sounding more like your reference tracks. This page will explain the features and show you how to get the most value from this incredibly powerful plugin.
- Compare your mix or master to up to 12 reference tracks and create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison and for making informed decisions on how to shape your sound.
- Visual and actionable insights to make matching the true peak, loudness, EQ balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks easier than ever.
- Includes an additional source plugin called REFSEND that allows you to bypass entire FX chains to make loudness-matched A/B comparisons.
- A great investment in yourself! REFERENCE customers often say this is their most-used plugin. Keep REFERENCE open during your sessions to help you efficiently create pro-sounding music.
Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).Mac Requirements
OS X 10.8.5 or higher. 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host.Windows Requirements
Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit VST 2/3 or AAX host.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.