Mathew Lane DrMS
Unique Spatial Processor Plugin
Focus on your stereo field
It can handle from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding to increasing stereo field width and depth enhancement, it can also fix mono compatibility issues and much more.
- Native AAX, AU, VST, VST3 - 32 & 64 bit plug-in for OSX & Windows (RTAS support available via older DrMS v4 using same iLok license).
- The new underlying framework ensures compatibility with the latest OS and DAW versions, now and in the future.
- Spatial audio processing - Zoom in, add Depth, change Width and more.
- Striking fresh new GUI with central phase scope and manual entering of parameter values.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Built-in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- Presets to help you get started - real-world presets designed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Prince) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision.
- Using iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorisation.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.