Mathew Lane DrMS
Unique Spatial Processor Plugin
Focus on your stereo field
It can handle from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding to increasing stereo field width and depth enhancement, it can also fix mono compatibility issues and much more.
- Native AAX, AU, VST, VST3 - 32 & 64 bit plug-in for OSX & Windows (RTAS support available via older DrMS v4 using same iLok license).
- The new underlying framework ensures compatibility with the latest OS and DAW versions, now and in the future.
- Spatial audio processing - Zoom in, add Depth, change Width and more.
- Striking fresh new GUI with central phase scope and manual entering of parameter values.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Built-in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- Presets to help you get started - real-world presets designed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Prince) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision.
- Using iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorisation.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.