McDSP Channel G -
Channel Strip, EQ & Dynamics Plugins
Channel G delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration with Avid control surfaces including S6, S3, D-Control, D-Command, and VENUE Live sound systems including S3L and S6L.
Channel G is 3 plug-ins:
- G Dynamics - a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer - a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console - a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full-featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra-low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
Native v6: AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AU, VST
HD v6: AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AAX DSP, AU, VST
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.