McDSP Classic PackNative
11 Plugin Bundle
McDSP's legendary emulations of vintage equalizers, compressors, tape machines, and channel amplifiers are available together as the Classic Pack.
- Analog Channel AC101 - Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
- Analog Channel AC202 - Emulates analog tape machines
- CompressorBank CB101 – basic compression
- CompressorBank CB202 – compression with pre-filtering
- CompressorBank CB303 – compression with pre-filtering and static/dynamic EQ
- FilterBank E606 - parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
- FilterBank F202 - steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
- FilterBank P606 - parametric EQ with variable Q modes
- MC2000 MC202 - two-band compression
- MC2000 MC303 - three-band compression
- MC2000 MC404 - four-band compression
Native v6: AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AU, VST
HD v6: AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AAX DSP, AU, VST
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.