MeldaProduction MSoundFactoryDefault Title
Modular Virtual Instrument
MSoundFactory may well be the most powerful instrument out there. It's modular, so you can have any number of oscillators, filters, samplers, etc. you want. It features per-voice and global modulation, full MPE support, the best sounding oscillators on the market, a fully modular effects engine... And we are just getting started...
MSoundFactory will most likely be a never-ending project. MeldaProduction is probably not going to make any further instruments, instead, they are going to implement further modules and features into the mighty MSoundFactory. MSoundFactory currently comes with many presets converted from MPowerSynth and several fully-featured instruments, but it's far from being "ready". However, it can already be used by creative minds looking for an extremely powerful instrument. The only necessary module needed to be added to the first official release is a sampler, so please stay tuned.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Compare multiple settings
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Mac OS X (10.9 and newer, 64-bit only)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.