MeldaProduction MBassador -
Subharmonic Generator Plugin
Modern mixes crave a distinctive tight bass spectrum. MBassador enhances your existing bass content and produces sub-bass frequencies as well. Pristine musical results within a few clicks.
Make Your Bass Audible on Low-End Speakers
Not many people have the access to the studio equipment we use when mixing. That's especially true when it comes to reproducing bass and sub-bass spectrum. The first module in MBassador lets you post-process the bass content so that it is stable and tight and contains higher harmonics so that it is audible even when played on a cheap pair of headphones so many listeners use these days.
Create Deep Sub-Bass so People Can Feel the Music
There's nothing worse than playing your mix on a huge stage with subwoofers just to find out that it's just not powerful and deep at all - because there's no sub-bass content. The problem is, it's almost impossible to actually record sub-bass, because not only it rarely exists in nature, most microphones are just unable to record it. But MBassador can generate it from your existing bass, in a tight precise, and musical way.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.