MeldaProduction MCharacter -
Harmonic Manipulation Plugin
MCharacter is a unique tool that lets you directly control the harmonics of any monophonic audio material. It can be used on vocals, bass, trumpet, saxophone. It opens up a range of mixing and creative possibilities.
Direct Access to The Instrument's Harmonics
Most audio instruments have a distinctive character defined by harmonics and formants. Formants are pretty much static in the audio spectrum, so you can change them directly with an equalizer. Harmonics, however, are more problematic, because they follow the pitch. MCharacter lets you control the levels of first 32 harmonics in a very simple and effective way. By working directly in the spectral domain the plugin's ability to detect pitch is outstanding and the changes are instant, which makes it outperform traditional equalizers in just about every way.
What happens if some harmonics are not present at all in the audio? Or, perhaps, you want to generate a sub-octave? Well, up to now it was pretty much impossible, but MCharacter makes this very simple. It lets you synthesize harmonics & tones that are not there using 2 simple graphs. Just say which harmonics and how much you want of each!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy-to-use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.