MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamics LE -
Spectral Compressor Plugin
MSpectralDynamicsLE is the smaller brother of the mighty MSpectralDynamics, a true revolution in audio processing, which can flatten the spectrum, prevent collisions between tracks, remove noise, and open up myriad new creative possibilities. MSpectralDynamicsLE is the same, but it doesn't let you access the edit screen.
Unique Spectral Processing
MSpectralDynamicsLE is essentially a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to tweak individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning.
8 Plugins in One
MSpectralDynamicsLE can be a compressor, expander, gate… Eighth base modes offer a complete dynamic suite. With MSpectralDynamicsLE you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Common functions like de-esser or gate have been taken to another level. MSpectralDynamicsLE does the same job as other plugins but with surgical precision. It removes only the truly unwanted signal leaving the rest of the audio material untouched.
Two ducking modes can help you to avoid collisions between instruments that occupy the same space in the spectrum. This is a common mixing problem. Using one of the side-chain modes helps you to remove this problem automatically.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Safety Limiter
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Compare multiple settings
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- Advanced GUI
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Smart randomization
- Complete full randomization of everything.
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Free-for-life updates
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- MacOS 10.9 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX / AU compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon Processor
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.