Metaplugin is a plugin that loads other plugins. As simple as that. Build your own effect networks with this plugin wrapper using any VST/VST3 (and AU, if you’re on Mac) effect you already have on your computer. To get you started, a Mid-Side matrix, a four-band crossover filter, and a routing plugin are included in the package. This means instant cross-track routing, mid-side, multiband compression/distortion/reverb... you name it. Of course that’s only the beginning... let your imagination run free, nothing is impossible, from creating your own layered synth sounds to building whole sound generators from scratch using simple modules.
Another favorite use case for Metaplugin is to load VST plugins in Pro Tools (or to load AudioUnits in Pro Tools if you're on a Mac). Hence, you can use it as a VST to AAX wrapper or an AU to AAX wrapper. You can also use Metaplugin to load VST plugins in Logic/LogicX (VST to AU wrapper), or AU plugins in Cubase (AU to VST wrapper).
- Effect version supports up to eight individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
- Instrument version featuring 16 stereo output buses for all conceivable routing purposes using multichannel instruments
- Double precision audio processing when supported by DAW and plugin format (not for Audio Units)
- Additional stereo sidechain input
- Convenient plugin organizer: scan your plugins once, then just drag and drop them onto the graph area
- Internal bridge from 32 to 64 bit, with seamless plugin window integration: load 32 bit plugins in ProTools or LogicPro X without the need for a 3rd party bridging solution
- Support for native Apple Audio Unit plugins
- Dry/wet ratio can be adjusted for each loaded plugin.
- Individual bypass for each loaded plugin
- Full plugin delay compensation included.
- Automate up to 100 parameters by mapping them on any parameter of a loaded plugin
- Negligible additional CPU overhead.
- Synths can also be loaded and played with any MIDI control, which means you can create custom synthesizers with existing building blocks.
- Up to 4x oversampling of the whole signal chain is available.
- Included: mid-side matrix, multiband splitter, and cross track send/receive helper plugins.
- Define your own color palette for the plugin
- Freely resizable plugin window for maximum convenience
- Can be used as a VST to AU wrapper, a VST to RTAS wrapper, an AU to RTAS-wrapper, VST to AAX wrapper or an AU to AAX wrapper.
- VST3 plugins now supported, so VST3 to AU, VST3 to RTAS and VST3 to AAX is possible as well. Plus, of course, VST3 to VST or VST to VST3.
Available for Windows (32/64 bit VST/VST3 and AAX plus 32-bit RTAS) and Mac OSX (32/64 bit VST/VST3/AU/AAX and 32-bit RTAS, 10.6 or higher needed). As always, we strongly recommend to check out the demo version (settings not saved, but otherwise fully functional) to see whether it fits your needs!
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.