Metric Halo MH Dirty DelayDefault Title
Saturated Delay Plugin
MH Dirty Delay is a fantastic-sounding feedback delay processor with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path. Use it to create awesome vintage echo and tape-delay style sounds as well as create lush and subtle spaces in a mix.
Not just a musical feedback delay, MH Dirty Delay is something special. With integrated Filters and Character in the feedback path, you can make it clean or dirty, vintage or futuristic, subtle or nasty.
With dual delay lines, crossfeed, feedback and distortion control, Dirty Delay is capable of creating extraordinarily rich and complex textures and patterns from your audio. Dirty Delay adds texture and movement without the veiling and darkening of the sound that is often associated with feedback delays.
Dirty Delay is equally at home in production and performance.
- Mono and Stereo delay lines of up to 5 seconds each
- Delay Times can be set manually in milliseconds, or
- Delay Times can be set via note values based on Tempo
- Tempo can be slaved to host, set manually or tapped in
- Each delay line has feedback with phase invert
- Each delay line has and crossfeed with phase invert
- The output of each delay line can be offset in time
- Each delay line has an independent wet/dry mix and gain
- 2-band fully-parametric filter for shaping the delayed sound
- MH Character in the delay path for texturizing and saturating the delayed sound
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.