MIA Laboratories Super FatDefault Title
Low-frequency EQ Plugin
- Add the desired extra Grease in your sound with the turn of just one knob.
- Recommended for club mixes and genres such as Techno, Dub, Reggae and RnB.
Following the great success of their ancestors MIA Fat, Thin and Muscle, MIA added some of the Pi & Phi magic, a bit of extra fine-tuning and we created the Super Fat, Super Thin, and Super Muscle plugins.
- One knob away from your desired outcome!
- Add to taste – You can’t go wrong!
- Great for mixing, mastering and live PA use.
- Maximizes low frequencies in a friendly way to the new generation of sound systems.
- Adds the desired extra Grease in your sound with the turn of just one knob.
- Recommended for club mixes and genres such as Techno, Dub, Reggae, and RnB.
- There is no “wrong” way to use this plugin. Just add to taste!
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or iLok 2nd generation or higher
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.14 (64 bit)
Supported plug-in hosts
- Pro Tools 11+
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 5+
- REAPER 5+
- Ableton Live+
- Studio One
- FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.