Musical Sampling Boutique Drums Jolene -
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Jolene is the second release in our Boutique Drums Series. While Ruby celebrates the heavy, Jolene is all about vibe - great for indie, alternative, country, and pop.
As per usual, we've included a collection of "baked-in" mix presets that cater to a variety of musical contexts. From the pillowy, intimate punchiness of ‘Sunshine’ to the portly, attitudinal ‘Lola’ preset, we’ve got you covered.
We've included five different hi-hat states of multi-samples and live eighth-note grooves that automatically lock to your DAW’s tempo: tight, normal, slight-open, mid-open, and all-open; grooves recorded at 90/120/140 BPM.
Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves with release triggers? Yup. With the mod wheel down, it’ll play the loop at it’s tightest hi-hat state. As you push the mod wheel up, the hi-hat opens up. It’s awesome.
- Full drum kit curated by Brian Scoggin (Casting Crowns)
- Kick, snare, cross stick, ghost snare roll, rimshot, two toms, ride (with crash), ride bell, crash, hi-hats, synced live hi-hat grooves (three recorded tempos – 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
- Trigger 2 presets for all eight mixes
- Simple and intuitive mix interface
- Eight interchangeable "baked-in" mix presets
- Repetition sampling for all rides/hi-hats/toms
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo
- Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 7 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.