Musical Sampling Boutique Drums MedusaDefault Title
Drum Kit & Sound Design Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
Medusa is a modern ensemble drum library created for trailer producers as well as film, game, and television composers. We also made it a point to smack the living snot out of the drums for the top velocities.
Getting the mix presets dialed-in was just as crucial and took the most time during Medusa’s production cycle to really get right. Hermes is a tight, punchy mix. Centaur is the all-rounder while Zeus takes excellent advantage of the room tone. The Gorgon mix is a hyped, massive, punchy mix designed specifically for trailers. It’s huge.
We created the Concussion Hits patch which is comprised of 49 unique, aggressively-processed hits designed to be used as massive accents and low-end support. We’ve also included a WAVs folder of those hits and more for those who prefer that workflow (also makes sense for longer samples like risers).
To complete the percussive side of Medusa, we created The Pulses patch - which includes a collection of live hybrid rhythms meant to act as detailed background layers in your percussion tracks. Want a bit more involvement with those grooves? Move that mod wheel up!
We've also included an arsenal of playable sound design patches which include drones, keys, guitars, basses, synths, cue starters, etc. - all kinds of material for you to start rippin’ tracks right out the gate.
- Ensemble Drums + Sound Design
- 12 toms, 4 kicks, 4 snares, 4 hi-hats, 8 crashes, 4 suspended cymbals, 4 rides, 7 tambourines, 7 stompers, 7 clappers, gran casa, synced live hi-hat grooves (three recorded tempos - 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
- 16 production-ready, playable sound design patches consisting of synths, battle cries, guitars, pulses, piano, and celli.
- Simple and intuitive mix interface
- Four interchangeable "baked-in" mix presets
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo
- Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 7.2 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
- Medusa – Main
- Medusa – Auxiliary
- Concussion Hits
- The Pulses – 90 & 120 BPM
- Apophis Pad
- Bass Lofi Arp
- Bottom Line
- Chuggin Celli – 120 BPM – KS
- Electricoustic – 120 BPM – KS
- Foundation Bass
- Frigate Bass
- Minerva Piano
- Send In The Drones – KS
- Terran Pad – Massive
- Terran Pad
- That GTR Patch – 90 BPM – KS
- The Starters – KS
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.