Musical Sampling Boutique Drums RenegadeDefault Title
Drum Kit & Sound Design Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
Renegade is a drums and sound design library designed for producers of nu-metal, EDM, rock, pop, and underscore. We also aimed to make this a serious asset for modern underscoring with atmospheric percussion/synth pulses, brooding basses, and experimental acoustic content.
As always, dialing in the drum mixes was incredibly important to get right. Rogue is the tight mix, Faction is the workhorse mix and Juggernaut is the roomy mix. Inspired by the Gorgon preset from our Medusa library, we provided a fourth mix for Renegade that pushed us to our absolute mixing limits - Anarchy. That mix will peel the varnish off a foot locker.
For the Guitars & Bass section of Renegade, we’ve included a distorted eight-string guitar, distorted bass guitar, and two nylon guitar patches. For the eight-string and bass, you can crossfade the live eighth-note patterns between palm-mute and full-open. With harder velocity hits, you can trigger a set of isolated samples (with up to four round robins) to act as your ‘ending’ notes or to further customize your guitar line.
We also recorded, processed and programmed a ton of sound design material but only included the efforts that we found inspiring, useful and complementary to Renegade as a whole. What we ended up with was a curated collection of 31 multi-genre patches consisting of processed analog synths, bass and acoustic/electric guitars, live ensemble/solo percussion pulses, analog kits and more.
- Drums + Sound Design
- Kick, snare, cross stick, rimshot, three toms, ride (with crash), ride bell, two crashes, hi-hats, synced live hi-hat grooves (three recorded tempos – 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
- 31 multi-genre playable sound design patches consisting of processed percussion, guitars, electric bass, analog synths, piano, brass, strings, pulses, analog kits, and weapons
- Simple and intuitive mix interface
- Four interchangeable “baked-in” mix presets
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo
- Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between four different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Reverb control for respective sound design patches
- CC assignment option for sound design patches
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player is NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 4.5 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.