Musical Sampling Trailer Brass -
Brass Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
While Adventure Brass lends itself to bold lines in traditional settings, Trailer Brass was produced with more modern, over-sized contexts in mind.
We recorded three different groups: a ten-horn ensemble, a ten-trombone ensemble and the Horde; a three-cimbasso/three-tuba ensemble that has been aggressively processed for maximum beefiness.
To get the wide, wall-of-brass sound we were looking for, we sat the players evenly across the stage of a huge concert hall. We also spent a lot of time going for maximum volume, which is no easy task. It got so loud in there that the trombones ended up busting one of the microphones. Congrats were issued.
We’ve also included a varied collection of sound design patches that utilize the brass recordings in some great ways. Impacts, pads, BRAAAMs, synth basses, rhythmic drones and the like.
As always, we made it a point to limit the controls needed to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. The Adventure and Majestic patches come to mind, where you can produce believable brass lines using just your keys and the modwheel. The library also contains five different GUIs designed to immediately inform you of what a particular patch can do in terms of control.
- Horns(10), Trombones(10), Tuba/Cimbassi(3/3)
- Adventure, Majestic, Staccato & Sustains patches
- Long/Short Marcatos included in The Horde patches
- Two processed versions of The Horde patches
- Cluster effects for trombones
- 11 Sound Design patches sourced from the brass recordings
- Companion library to Trailer Strings
- Recorded in a large concert hall
- Sections recorded separately in centered/wide-seating format
- True FFF sampling
- Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural
- Adjustable Humanization control
- To Silence feature for 'niente' dynamic capabilities
- Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 2.4 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.