MusicLab RealGuitarDefault Title
Electric Guitar Virtual Instrument
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for each.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
- The unique Multi Performance technology allowing to easily switch between strumming, soloing, string picking performance techniques, using just the velocity of pressed keys.
- Song Mode turning RealGuitar into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track - and your guitar part is ready!
- Advanced Humanize section of RealGuitar allows to easily add realism to the performance, both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track, or automatic.
- Our original Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
- Steel Picked
- Steel Fingered
- Nylon Picked
- Nylon Fingered
- Steel 2 Picked
- Steel 2 (Doubling)
- Steel Stereo 290MB
Guitars: Steel String
- Nashville tuning
- Stereo/Mono/Double audio output
- High-quality guitar samples
- Multi-channel sample layering technology
- Every fret of all 6/7 strings sampled, up to 30 different samples for repeated notes
- Authentic, deep velocity response
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Palm Mute (right hand mute)
- Stop Slap
- Stop Strum
- Pick Noise
- Fret Noise
- Release Noise
- Buzz Noise
- Slap Noise
- Fret Position select
- Pick Position select
- Drop D, Drop C tuning (Solo mode)
- High-quality Reverb
- Stereo Tremolo
- 2-way Stereo Chorus
Articulations & Techniques
- Up/Down strokes
- Slide Up/Down (automatic and manual)
- Tremolo, Trill
- Bend auto
- Reverse Bend auto
- MonoBend (Unison Bend)
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- And more
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Chords
- Multi-mode (universal)
- MIDI Guitar (normal guitar via MIDI interface input)
- Up to 30 Key/Pedal/Velocity/Mod.Wheel Switch FX
- 33 keys for Key Switches
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
- Toggle/Temporary switch modes
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation
- 30 chord types recognition, including sus2, sus4, 6/9, 7th, 9th and altered chords
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option - allows performance of major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Edit/change factory chord fingerings with a mouse click
- Create custom chord banks
- Sound, Timing, Velocity, and Pitch randomization
Song Mode, a Powerful Songwriting Tool
- Easy-to-use built-in Song Track for constructing guitar parts
- Powerful Style Filter letting you find suitable patterns by musical criteria
- Chord Selector, allowing to quickly select and insert chords
- Import the whole chord sets directly from WEB page or Text document
- Export Song Track as a Standard MIDI file to use with any third party instruments
- Advanced Humanize engine, allowing you to easily add more realism to the performance with a mouse click
- 1250 guitar rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles
- Pattern Tree view allowing to easily find/select rhythm patterns
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with the host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature...
- Drag'n'Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15
- VST2/VST3/AU/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12/2019 AAX64.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One
- Also works as a Standalone module
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.