Nomad Factory Magma -
Multi-Effect Rack Plugin
- MAGMA utilizes Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) Technology to achieve new levels of creativity and flexibility.
- Stack effects in an infinite number of combinations, all in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Mix and match effects, create and recall unique chains and process your audio in ways previously unimaginable.
- Interchange racks freely and use MAGMA's flexible routing matrix to build the effects chains of your dreams.
MAGMA is a Virtual Studio Rack host that allows you to combine an infinite number of audio effects all in four easy to use racks.
- Includes 65 high-quality, custom, unique effects racks
- New Modulation Matrix with 32 source/destination routings
- Modulation Matrix includes 8 LFOs, all tempo-synced and 8 freely assignable 16-stage MSEG sophisticated Multiple Segment Envelope Generator
- VST Chainer that allows loading 3rd Party plug-ins
- Drag & Drop effects to any rack position
- Four Easy-to-use Virtual Racks.
- Flexible Routing Matrix.
- Presets Browser Window.
- 600+ Factory Presets Included.
- VST, AU, RTAS, AAX.
- Serial Number Autorization (Up to Five Computers, NO Challenge/Response, NO dongle).
Effects Categories include:
The ability to interchange racks freely and a flexible routing matrix allows you to build the effect chains of your dreams.
MAGMA V1.5 now supports 3rd party VST plug-ins, so you can mix and match your favorite VSTs.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.