Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Angel Scream
Rig Library for TH-U
Angel Scream is a TH-U expansion library created by Choptones. The pack recreates the sound of an Engl Screamer E335. The engineers at Choptones captured a variety of tones using different cabs, mics, and stompboxes to give you 94 professionally crafted rigs.
The Angel Scream library contains 94 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60, V30
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Orange 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421. MD441
- Beyerdynamic M160
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Boss SD1 (TS808 Mod)
- Seymour Duncan 805
- MXR Wylde OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Boss BD2 Blues Driver
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.