Overloud TH-U Choptones Fried BE50D -
Expansion for TH-U Rig Player
Fried BE50D is a TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that faithfully recreates the sound of a Friedman BE50 Deluxe amplifier. Choptones engineers captured a variety of tones using different cabs, mics, and stompboxes to give you 240 professionally crafted rigs.
The Fried BE50D library contains 240 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30. G12M
- Marshall 425 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12C
- Marshall 2551A 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Laney LA412 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H30
- Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback H75
- Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30, Hesu Demon
- Hesu 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30, Hesu Demon
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Rola Celestion G12M Blackback
- Marshall 1x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Bogner 1x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Shure SM57, SM58, Unidyne III
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Beyerdynamic M160, M201TG
- Audix i5
- Royer R121
- Heil PR30, PR20
- Electrovoice RE20
- Audio-Technica AT2035
- Neumann U87
- AKG C414
- Ibanez TS9
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
- Boss OD1
- Maxon OD808
You must either own TH-U Full or any TH-U Edition (Rock, Metal, Funk and R&B) in order to use the CHOPTONES Expansions.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.