Overloud Gem OTD-2
Bucket Brigade Delay Plugin
The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor which delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. 6 analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right channels
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes
- 30x Extended delay time, with BPM sync option
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration
- Dual LFO circuit with a controllable sweep rate
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
Beyond The Original Hardware
OTD-2 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing.
6 Stereo Taps: 6 delay taps can be assigned for the left and right channels separately, as well as switched on/off. The head positioning can be tweaked as well.
Stereo and Reverb Modes: In addition to the mono mode, the delay regeneration can be stereo-reversed (Cross mode) and taken from multiple taps (Verb mode) in order to create a reverb-like decay.
Extended Delay Time: The maximum delay time is extended from 55mSec to 1600mSec, with a BPM sync option.
Your New Secret Weapon
- Go beyond the traditional delays and chorus and create unique modulations and sound widening
- Create astonishing doubling effects on vocal tracks
- Add warmth and character to any source thanks to its ultra-analog delay circuit
- Replicate the tone of legendary artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth
How OTD-2 Works
- 6 stereo bucket-brigade delay units can be independently panned to the left or right channel
- A dual LFO circuit modulates the delayed signal to create three-dimensional layering effects
- A flexible regeneration circuit adds sonic character by allowing flanging and creative resonances effects
- The delay taps can be set to a non-harmonic configuration for sound-widening and reverb-like tones, or evenly spaced to create rhythmic patterns
- The internal compander circuit adds a unique dynamic to the repetitions
- Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280x800 video.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported.
OTD-2 is available as AudioUnit, VST, AAX32 (ProTools 10.3.5 and above), AAX64 (ProTools 11 and 12) plugins, as well as a standalone application. Both 32bit and 64bit are natively supported.
You can authorize OTD-2 on up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
- ProTools 10.3.5 and above
- Logic Pro 9 and above
- Cubase 6 and above
- Ableton Live 6 and above
- Digital Performer 7 and above
- Nuendo 5 and above
- MainStage 2 and above
- Garage Band 10 and above
- Final Cut Pro X and above
- Studio One
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.