Overloud TH-U Choptones Suur Cus 100TP
Rig Expansion Library for TH-U
Suur Cus 100TP is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Suhr / Custom Audio Amplifiers PT-100 Pete Thorn Signature head. This is an early PT-100 version built during the transition from Custom Audio to Suhr.
Choptones engineers captured different tones using all kinds of possible combinations of amp settings, cabinets, microphones, and overdrive pedals, in order to provide a wide range of tones.
The Suur Cus 100TP library contains 153 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 1x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12T75, Celestion G12M, Celestion Creamback 65, Celestion Alnico Blue, Celestion Classic Lead 80, Celestion V30, Celestion Heritage G12H
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Scumback M75, Scumback H75, Electrovoice EV12L
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Krank 4x12 loaded with Eminence Texas Heat
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- EVH5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Hughes&Kettner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Diezel 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12K100
- Fender Twin Cab loaded with Jensen C12K
- Fender Showman Cab loaded with JBL D130
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Sennheiser MD421, MD409, MD21, MD441
- Royer R121
- Neumann KM84, U87, U47
- Audix i5
- Coles 4038
- Heil PR30
- AKG C414
- Audiotechnica AT4050
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Electrovoice RE20
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- Ibanez TS808
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Protone Attack OD (Misha Mansoor Signature)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.