Overloud TH-U Metal Edition -
Guitar Amp Simulator Plugin
TH-U Metal is a product based on the best-seller TH-U amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible metal guitar tones.
- 16 very realistic guitar amp models
- 15 guitar cabinets
- 16 killer effects
- The Rig Player and the Amp Tweak module
- carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce high-quality metal tones.
TH-U Metal includes 80 presets designed to recreate the tone of your favorite Metal artists with just one click. Whether you are into classic Hard Rock, Extreme Metal or anything in between - TH-U Metal will take you to tone heaven without having to carry the gear.
Powered by TH-UTH-U Metal offers all the features of TH-U Full version with a selected number of models:
- Randall and Brunetti authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 16 guitar amplifiers selected for Metal
- 15 guitar cabinets selected for Metal
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and power amp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), allows reproducing rig models created by capturing real setups
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: all the models in the TH-U Metal are already included in TH-U Full version.
TH-U Metal is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier, and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows capturing both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U Metal, allows reproducing any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative DSP technology, TH-U Metal features a new panel which allows changing the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in TH3 Metal version, TH-U Metal includes:
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
TH-U Metal includes 10 models approved by original manufacturers Randall and Brunetti.
Flexible Sound Chain
Unleash your creativity with the TH-U flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sound chain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click.
Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view in live applications.
Intelligent MIDI Setup
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH-U!
3D Cabinet Simulation
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones that can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want.
Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows choosing between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with the other instruments.
On bass cabinets, you have separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.