Plug and Mix Electro Q Tone -
Envelope Filter Plugin
This plug-in can produce some serious auto filtering action for rich and funky sounding results.
Q-Tone sounds great on drums guitars and bass and it's unique envelope controls allow you to modify the filter's behavior with ease.
- Mix: Dry/Wet control.
- Filter Type: Filter mode control, blends between lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes.
- Cutoff: Center frequency control for the filter.
- Resonance: Resonance control for the filter.
- Envelope Attack: Controls the time taken by the filter to sweep from Center frequency to - Center + Amount.
- Envelope Decay: Controls the time taken by the filter to restore the initial state.
- Sweeper: Controls the sweep range.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.