Plug and Mix GranulizerDefault Title
Granular Processing Plugin
Granulizer is an out of this world effect that will give you some unique results that can only be achieved with granular processing.
This special granular delay effect splits incoming sounds into small grains and then transforms and mixes them up.
This plug-in can give you dark, disturbing sounds as well as strange hi-pitched tones.
- Mix: Dry/Wet control.
- Grains Rate: Controls grains repetition speed
- Grains Density: Duration control for the grains. The higher duration the more overlapping grains generated, increasing sound density
- Grains Feedback: Controls amount of the output signal fed back to the input
- Grains Lowpass: Lowpass filter cutoff control, which inserted into the feedback path. Simulates spectral loss in the feedback path
- Tune Pitch: Grains transposition control. Range +/- 12 semitones
- Tune Rnd Pitch: Controls amount of random transposition added to each grain.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.