Plug and Mix Ls RotatorDefault Title
Leslie Speaker Plugin
This plug-in gives you the classic sound of a Leslie rotating speaker.
The speaker has two elements - the lower and upper rotor. This effect works really well on guitars, keyboards, and even vocals sometimes.
Add some drive for a really gritty tone and flip the switch for slow or fast rotation speeds.
- Mix: Dry/Wet control.
- Slow-Fast Switch: Speed control for the rotating speaker.
- Bass: Speed control for the low-frequency rotor.
- Treble: Speed control for the high-frequency rotor.
- Accel: Controls the acceleration of the rotors when changing their rotation speed.
- Balance: Controls the ratio between the output produced by the lower and upper rotors.
- Spread: Controls the width of the stereo image.
- Drive: Controls amount of saturation applied to the input sound.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.