Plug and Mix OptoMax
Opto Compressor Plugin
P&M OptoMax is a state of the art plug-in for use in your favorite digital audio workstation. P&M OptoMax is designed to give you precision dynamic control over any type of media whether its vocals, drums or entire compositions. The plug-ins intuitive user interface allows for effortless control over compression levels, and frequency side-chaining, as well as other crucial sonic analysis tools.
- Threshold: Sets the input level at which compression will begin.
- Input Level: Adjusts the level of the input signal.
- GR Meter: Shows the amount of gain reduction being applied to the input signal.
- Makeup Gain: Sets the amount of gain applied to the signal after compression.
- Attack: Sets how long the compressor takes to kick in once the input signal exceeds the threshold.
- Ratio: Fixed values for accurate instrument and bus compression.
- Release: Sets how long it takes for the compression to stop once the signal has dropped below the threshold.
- Surround: Complex stereo widening effect expands the sonic depth and presence of the output audio
- Dry Input: Adds the unprocessed, direct signal to the mix for serial or parallel processing. Turn Dry Mix On/Off by clicking the button below the knob.
- Tube: Restores warmth and detail lost during digital compression.
- Lookahead: Turns on Compressor’s Lookahead feature enabling it to duck the sound earlier than a triggering peak appears.
- Surround: Increases stereo imaging and depth of field.
- Clipper: For limiting your signal’s overall output.
- Peak: Displays the Peak decibel or RMS level.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.