Plug and Mix Tube Exciter
Subharmonics & Exciter Plugin
P&M Tube Exciter delivers punch, clarity, and sparkle to any signal you run through it. The plug-in features Tube Exciter, Tube Saturation and Sub Bass enhancers which can enrich your sound in subtle and drastic ways. The plug-in's unique interface allows for precision adjustments using elegant graphical curves and audio analysis tools giving you a realtime window into the sound processing.
P&M Pro Tube Exciter can be used on practically any audio source to improve the sound: From Broadcast and Live P.A. systems to recording Guitars, Vocals, and Bass, to Mixing and Mastering your songs.
- Lows: For extended low-end enhancement.
- Center Freq: Adjusts center frequencies to find your mid-range "sweet spot". Highs: Adjusts the amount of high-frequency output.
- Push: Non-linear tube saturation effect, the main distortion stage of the plugin
- Sub-Tuning: Dials in the frequency and "bumps" your low end.
- Sub-Drive: Dials in the amount of Sub Bass.
- Tube: Soft-knee non-linear saturation effect, applied to the output signal. Intended for restoring lost harmonics of heavily compressed material, useful as well to alter the main saturation stage character.
- Analog: Engages alternative filter models and internal circuit routing for achieving alternative results.
- Clipper: For limiting your signal's overall output.
- Input & Output Meters: Control the overall input and output of the plug-in.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.