ProjectSAM Concert HarpDefault Title
Library for Kontakt Player
This library features a beautifully sampled concert harp, recorded in a concert hall environment. A variety of single note playing techniques and beautifully performed glissando scales and effects were sampled.
Single harp notes
- Single notes (4 dynamics, 2 alternations)
- Pres de la table
- Sons xylo
- Paper notes (pieces of paper stuck between the strings)
- Pentatonic in F
- Bb sus4
The sampled single note harp range is C0 – G6 with C3 being middle C.
All sounds are available in 2 different microphone sets.
Glissando scales are performed upwards, downwards and up-downwards in various speeds and dynamics.
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: 2
- Audio pool size: 2.6 GB (1.3 GB on disk)
- Audio format: 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Current library version: 1.3
- Kontakt Player license: Yes
- NKS support: No
- Copy protection: Serial number activation
- Kontakt version: 5.1 or higher
- Operating System: macOS 10.8 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Minimum CPU: i5 (i7 recommended)
- Minimum RAM: 6GB
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Internet connection required for activation
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.