ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials 2
Library for Kontakt Player
Expand your Orchestral Essentials experience with brand-new selections from the acclaimed ProjectSAM product catalog.
The Orchestral Essentials series captures the essence of the ProjectSAM experience: an inspiring collection of sounds taken from our extensive, cinematic product catalog. This volume expands your Orchestral Essentials template with brand-new selections from the ProjectSAM catalog, including the Symphobia series, the True Strike series and our other libraries, all re-designed and streamlined to fit the Orchestral Essentials concept.
The Mixed Orchestra section in Orchestral Essentials 2 offers you beautiful, live recordings of different orchestral sections playing together, such as full orchestra recorded with choir and strings recorded with brass.
The individual Strings, Brass, Woodwinds and Percussion sections deliver new articulations and sounds including lush string sordinos and flageolets, a massive, 8-player French Horn section, new, powerful drum sounds and chilling bowed cymbal scrapes. The Keyboards include a soft, delicate grand piano, box organ, and cimbalom.
Orchestral Essentials 2 adds 5 beautiful legato instruments: solo trumpet, solo flute, solo oboe, cellos performing with bassoon and bass clarinet performing with contra bassoon. For these instruments, legato transitions were recorded for all note intervals up to an octave up and down.
All instruments have been re-designed to fit the Orchestral Essentials concept, providing out-of-the-box playability and a cinematic sound that is impossible to beat at this price point. Orchestral Essentials 2 is a must-have addition for owners of the first volume, but is a powerful stand-alone volume too, especially for composers who already have their orchestral basics covered.
Orchestral Essentials 2 vs Orchestral Essentials 1
Orchestral Essentials 1 and Orchestral Essentials 2 are two unique libraries. One does not replace the other, they complement each other. If you own Orchestral Essentials 1, then Orchestral Essentials 2 will offer you 100% new sounds. It will expand your template by adding additional articulations to existing instruments as well as new instruments and ensembles altogether.
Orchestral Essentials 2 vs Symphobia
The sounds in Orchestral Essentials 2 were selected from other libraries in our catalog, including the Symphobia series. Each program was streamlined and tweaked to fit into the Orchestral Essentials series concept. If you already own a Symphobia volume, please take a look at this document to see what Orchestral Essentials 2 will add to your template. All instruments in Orchestral Essentials 2 are available in 1 microphone set (close or stage, depending on the instrument). In the original libraries, these instruments are available in multiple microphone sets, a more in-depth interface and, in most cases, more articulations.
- Brand-new selection taken from the acclaimed ProjectSAM catalog
- Beautifully orchestrated full orchestra articulations
- New strings, brass and wind ensemble articulations
- 5 New legato instruments featuring real note-to-note transitions
- Full choir articulations
- New epic drum sounds and other percussion
- Intimate concert piano
- New Dystopia sound design
- Inspiring and thematic Multis
- Does not include Orchestral Essentials 1 content: all-new sounds
- Orchestral Essentials 1 license not required: works stand-alone
- Orchestra with Choir
- High Violins with Choir
- Low Bassoon with Piano and Harp
- Cartoon Staccato
- Strings with Winds Staccato
- Strings with Brass Swells
- Legato Cellos with Bassoon
- Texture Gracious
- Texture Dreamy
- String Ensemble Sordino
- Violins Spiccato and Fast Note Down
- Violins Flageolet
- Violas with Cellos Ponticello Tremolo
- String Ensemble Fast Crescendo
- String Ensemble Textures
- String Ensemble Effects
- Epic French Horns
- Horns with Trombones Octaves
- Tuba Long
- Tuba Staccato
- Legato Trumpet
- Brass Ensemble Effects
- Legato Flute
- Legato Oboe
- Legato B Clar with C Bassoon
- Flute with Piccolo Octaves
- Woodwind Ensemble Effects
- Big Drums & Cymbals
- Timpani Rolls
- Bowed Cymbals
- Bell tree
- Intimate Piano
- Box Organ
- Cimbalom Let Ring
- Cimbalom Short
- Prepared Piano
- Concert Harp Flageolet
- Full Choir Long Ooh
- Full Choir Swells Mmm
- Full Choir Textures
- Various Sounds and Presets
- Orchestra Tuning & Concert Hall Silence
- All Mixed Orchestra patches are actual recordings of the listed sections performing together in the concert hall. No post-recording layering was used
- All sounds are offered in 1 microphone set
- Recording location Concert hall
- Mic positions 1
- Audio pool size 22 GB (11 GB on disk)
- Audio format 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Current library version 1.2
- Kontakt Player license Yes
- NKS support Yes
- Copy protection Serial number activation
- Kontakt version: 5.5.2 or higher
- Operating System: macOS 10.9 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Minimum CPU: i5 (i7 recommended)
- Minimum RAM: 6GB
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Internet connection required for activation
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.