ProjectSAM Symphobia Trio Pack -
3 Libraries for Kontakt Player
The library that started it all. immersive ensemble recordings and intense cinematic orchestral effects. With Symphobia you have at your disposal a proven tool of inspiration for scoring films, games, and television.
Symphobia 2 is the acclaimed sequel to the original Symphobia. All-new orchestral effects, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, exclusive legato ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III, and a brand-new interface. Symphobia 2 is the new no-brainer addition to the Symphobia series for any film, game, or TV composer.
Symphobia 3: Lumina
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles, and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery, and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette. Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the Symphobia series is ProjectSAM's most ambitious release yet.
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: 2 for Symphobia 1-2, 3 for Lumina
- Symphobia 1 Audio pool size: 32 GB (16 GB on disk)
- Symphobia 2 Audio pool size: 54 GB (28 GB on disk)
- Lumina Audio pool size: 86 GB (43 GB on disk)
- Audio format: 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Kontakt Player license: Yes
- NKS support: Yes
- Copy protection: Serial number activation
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.5.3 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.5.3 and above
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 6GB RAM or more
- 17GB free storage space for Symphobia 1
- 28GB free storage space for Symphobia 2
- 43GB free storage space for Lumina
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.