ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 -
Library for Kontakt Player
Massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, all-new orchestral articulations and real legato ensembles.
Discover the fully updated 1.6 Editions of the orchestral library series that forever changed the film scoring game: The Symphobia Series.
Symphobia 2 is the acclaimed sequel to the original Symphobia. All-new orchestral effects, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, exclusive legato ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III and a brand-new interface. Symphobia 2 is the new no-brainer addition to the Symphobia series for any film, game or TV composer.
Symphobia 2 does not include Symphobia 1. Both libraries are unique products with exclusive content.
Expanding the Symphobia Concept
If you own the original Symphobia, Symphobia 2 will greatly expand your possibilities. To name a few, the Symphobia 2 string section adds minor and major DXF trills, different lengths of crescendo-decrescendo, new crescendos and new spiccatos. If you liked the effects in the original Symphobia, you are going to love the ones in Symphobia 2! Having covered the basics, we could explore the world of orchestral effects further and look for interesting new sounds and more specific techniques. Symphobia 2 also offers real legato transitions for orchestrated sets of instruments. Various differently arranged ensembles were captured performing legato intervals, playing in unison or octaves, and were meticulously edited and scripted.
The 1.6 Edition of Symphobia 2, released around Christmas 2017, offers a hair-raising set of brand-new string section effects, dubbed the Ghostly Strings. Killer Bees, Undead Trills and Creepy Bending give you an idea of some of the sounds you will encounter. Many of the effects are available in multiple, mod-wheel controlled dynamics, as well as different articulations. 1.6 also adds over 16 new features, including improved control over articulation switching, articulation locking and round-robin. Last but not least, you will find numerous new and inspiring Multis to experiment with. As always, this 3 GB (uncompressed) update is 100% free for all existing Symphobia 2 users!
- Real tutti recordings of symphonic ensembles
- Industry-first orchestrated legato ensembles with real legato transitions
- Extensive, multi-articulation patches
- New and inspiring symphonic effects
- 27 GB library in Kontakt's compressed sample format (54 GB uncompressed)
- 44.1 24 bit audio format
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of close & stage mics
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
- Native Kontrol Standard support
Powerful articulations by full, pre-seated orchestra
Strings with Woodwinds
Subtle strings with winds recorded together
Long Textures and Effects
- Dark Textures
- Rhythmic Textures
- High Textures
- Tonal Textures
- Tutti Clusters
Short Hits and Rips
Orchestral hits, stabs, rips & swirls
Stacked, premixed orchestral effects
Dreamy Textures & Phrases
- Ghostly String Effects NEW IN 1.6!
- String Ensemble Extensions articulations
- String Ensemble Effects
- Violins with Violas articulations
- Violoncelli articulations
- Music String Phrases
- Eight Player Horn Ensemble articulations
- Horns with Trombones
- Trumpet Octaves articulations
- Flute with Piccolo articulations
- Bass Clarinet & Contra Bassoon in Octaves
- Bassoon & Celli in Unison
- Flutes & Clarinet in Unison
- Flutes & Violins in Unison
- Horns & Trombones in Unison
- Horns & Violins & Violas in Unison
- Celli & Doublebasses in Unison
- Violins in Octaves
Legato solo instruments
- Solo Flute
- Solo Horn
- Solo Low Whistle (in D scale)
- Solo Uilleann Pipes (in D scale)
Dystopia sound design
Processed and mangled sounds taken from the Symphobia 2 recordings
Trio Ensemble Chords
- Brass trio chords in maj, min & dim
- String trio chords in maj, min & dim
- Wind trio chords in maj, min & dim
- Orchestra Tuning
- Concert Hall Noise
28 inspiring Multis
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: 2
- Audio pool size: 54 GB (27 GB on disk)
- Audio format: 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Current library version: 1.6
- Kontakt Player license: Yes
- NKS support: Yes
- Copy protection: Serial number activation
- Kontakt version: 5.6.8 or higher
- Operating System: macOS 10.10 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Minimum CPU: i5 (i7 recommended)
- Minimum RAM: 6GB
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Internet connection required for activation
- WinZip or similar required to extract split ZIP files
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.