ProjectSAM Symphonic Pack -
2 Libraries for Kontakt Player
The acclaimed sounds of Symphobia 1 combined with the epic orchestral percussion of True Strike 1 at an unbeatable price.
The library that started it all… immersive ensemble recordings and intense cinematic orchestral effects. With Symphobia you have at your disposal a proven tool of inspiration for scoring films, games, and television.
True Strike 1
True Strike offers 51 orchestral percussion instruments in multiple concert hall mic positions, True Strike is the only orchestral percussion library you will ever need.
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: Symhphobia - 2, True Strike - 3
- Symphobia 1 audio pool size 32 GB (16 GB on disk)
- True Strike 1 audio pool size: 18 GB (9 GB on disk)
- Audio format: 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Current library version: 1.1
- Kontakt Player license: Yes
- NKS support: Symphobia - Yes, True Strike - No
- Copy protection: Serial number activation
- Kontakt version: 5.1 or higher
- Operating System: macOS 10.8 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Minimum CPU: i5 (i7 recommended)
- Minimum RAM: 6 GB
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Internet connection required for activation
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.