PSound Vintage ElectricDefault Title
Electric Piano Virtual Instrument for UVI Workstation
Vintage Electric is a new virtual instrument based on a reproduction of a vintage electric piano Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance.
- Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) implementation
- 2.2 GB Storage
- 24-bit resolution
- All samples with natural decay (no loop)
- Up to 16 velocity layers
- Pedal resonance (with control)
- Key-off noise level (with control)
- Tremolo effect (with controls)
- Adjustable Dynamic Curve
- Chorus effect (with controls)
- Convolution Reverb (with controls)
- Equalizer (Low, Mid, High)
- Powered by UVI Engine XT
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.