PSP 85 -
Digital Delay Plugin
PSP 85 is the product of our eternal fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines. PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimisation and adds numerous significant new features. The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes.
- Pre-delay for creating complex rhythmic patterns
- Delay line output panning
- Delay gating offering extended control over the number of echoes and their level
- Automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), the invaluable tool helping to preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would have been otherwise masked by a hot input signal
- Filter resonance modulation
- LFO song position synchronisation for repeatable playback results
- Input muting allowing to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks
- 64-bit audio stream support (VST only)
- Continuous control over delay time with little harmonic distortion thanks to real-time multipoint resamplers
- Modulation signal generator consisting of LFO with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower
- 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as saturation
- Flexible filter routing capabilities
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics
- Edge-filtering of abrupt parameters changes for smooth and click-free operation
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz
- MIDI and VST automation of all parameters
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.