PSP EasyVerbDefault Title
Simple Reverb Plugin
PSP EasyVerb is a reverberation effect plug-in. PSP EasyVerb contains nine high-quality reverb algorithms designed to simulate physical spaces (ambience, room, chamber, club, hall, arena, cathedral) or popular reverb machines such as plate and spring reverbs. In developing this plug-in, we endeavoured to make it simple to use, while offering enough control over each algorithm for you to customise the effect to your specific needs. In other words we wanted to offer you a reverb that is operationally "easy", but sonically complex!
- 9 high-quality reverberation algorithms
- Easy control over general algorithms' parameters
- Low shelf and high shelf filters
- Up to 96kHz sample rate support
- Library of presets
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), Pro Tools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), Pro Tools 10 or Pro Tools 11 (or later)
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AU plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 or later, Pro Tools 11 or later
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.