PSP Neon HRDefault Title
Linear Phase EQ Plugin
PSP Neon is a fully featured linear phase equalizer plug-in (VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows and AudioUnit, VST, RTAS and AAX for OSX) that offers eight bands of equalization, each of which can be assigned one of seven filter types. PSP Neon uses frequency-domain fast convolution based linear phase algorithms for the best balance between CPU efficiency and phase accuracy. For those who want to use the excellent analog-modeled PSP Neon filters in even more CPU critical applications, you can even toggle off the linear phase mode and take advantage of PSP Neon's minimum phase error Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) mode!
PSP Neon also features one of our most user-friendly interfaces ever, offering unparalleled easy workflow. Once you experience for yourself the pristine, transparent response and intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will become your "go to" linear phase equalizer for mastering and other critical audio applications.
Version 2 of PSP Neon comes in three flavors:
- PSP Neon HR - compatible with PSP Neon HR version 1, so your sessions will open and your presets will load. Just like its predecessor, It offers linear phase processing as well as three spectral resolution levels.
- PSP Neon STD - like HR, but with standard (std) spectral resolution. This is sufficient for all but the most demanding mastering purposes (for which you can always grab HR). STD offers greatly reduced latency (by a factor of ~3) and much gentler memory requirements.
- PSP Neon MIX - with its minimum-phase filters (no linear-phase processing) it is very well-suited for mixing, as it introduces almost no latency (just 31 samples), while still providing all other important features such as oversampling, middle-side processing, a spectrum analyzer and the advanced Neon user interface.
- Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz)
- PSP Audioware's proprietary FAT mode
- Independent processing and control of each stereo channel
- Stereo and Mid-Side operation
- High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analyzer with many adjustable parameters,
- Frequency-hunting as well as overtone-hunting workflow accelerators for finding the right frequency in seconds
- Response plot auto-zooming
- EQ band soloing
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.