Puremix Ryan Hewitt Mixing Blink 182Default Title
3-hour Mixing Tutorial Video
Learn how Grammy winner Ryan Hewitt mixes the pop-punk superstars Blink 182
Building on the foundation and starting point from Ryan's Mixing Template Tutorial, in this tutorial Ryan walks you through his mixing process step by step revealing his techniques and workflow for creating a killer mix.
Ryan teaches his methods and thought process that goes into crafting punchy, clear and thick mixes that stays true to the band's signature sonic attitude.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn dozens of tips and tricks on:
- Tracking songs with the end result in mind and working with the loudest drummer in the world
- Bringing the details forward and creating louder and more exciting mixes
- Combining analog and digital processing with hardware inserts and analog summing
- Using stereo and group bus processing to make processing each individual track easier
- Trying out creative ideas and making decisions that drive mixes towards the finish line
- Creating space and size around vocals that make them sound larger than life
- Automating a mix to create moments and energy that is essential for a final mix
- Printing mixes for clients and for mastering within the same session
Get inspired by seeing how a multi-platinum mixing engineer transforms raw tracks into a finished mix.
Learn from Ryan’s attention to detail and focus on the sonic vision for the song and apply his tricks and tips to your mixes.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.