Relab LX480 RHallDefault Title
Digital Reverb Plugin
For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built.
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
The LX480 will set the new standard for reverb plugins in the future.
- Faithful recreation of the Random Hall reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L
- Modelled input and output stages - everything is modelled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops
- Exclusive features & functions not found on the original
- Continuous controls
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping
- More ER delay lines
- Stereo manipulation
- 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz support
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin (and the original)
- Quick controls and customisable display
- Dual Engine
- You can select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation
- Mono Split
- Stereo Split
The user interface for the LX480 plugin is based closely on the LARC (Lexicon Alphanumeric Remote Control) from the original unit. If you're familiar with the LARC, you'll find operating the LX480 very comfortable, with the benefit of extra visual feedback and control and editing capabilities. The GUI is divided into:
- the Display
- the Preset and Setup Controls
- the Function Keys
- the Control Sliders and undo/redo buttons
Unique User Interface for advanced customization
The display is completely customizable with sliders for HUE, colour saturation, brightness, reflection amount and backlighting. The reflection type and background graphic can be modified.
Four options allow you to specify the background graphics used for the LX480 Reverb GUI:
- Normal: LARC-style
- Dirty: LARC-style with extra coffee drips and general wear and tear
- Dark: a dark version of the LARC style
- Custom: this option allows for a custom skin to be used
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.