Relab Sonsig Rev-ADefault Title
Digital Reverb Plugin
Sonsig Rev-A's vivid, stompbox-style user interface lays out all of the reverb’s features logically.
Sonsig Rev-A allows anyone to easily and quickly get a specific sound effortlessly! There are no hidden settings or menu diving necessary. All of the available parameters’ current settings are visible right in front of you, which results in an intuitive workflow with quicker and better adjustments.
In the development of this reverb processor, Relab experts fine-tuned their latest algorithms. It was a tedious process, but the end result is nothing short of amazing. Quality that you have yet to experience, sounds that place you within real and unreal spaces with a new level of lucidity, and sounds that redefine the meaning of "lush reverb".
- New Technology - Combining the strengths of various high-end units, like 224XL, QRS, etc. modulated by a complete Solina ensemble, results in one of the most complex hybrid structure ever developed.
- Outstanding Audio Quality - Dial in small rooms, lush halls and realistic ambiences with uncompromising and unparalleled sound quality.
- Fast Workflow - Quickly tweak and sculpt your own sound in seconds with ease.
- High-Quality Presets - Mix with over 200 of the best collection of golden ears presets.
Designed to Speed up Your Workflow
Vivid, stompbox-style user interface lays out all of the reverb's features logically. There are no hidden settings or menu diving necessary. All of the available parameters’ current settings are visible right in front of you, which results in an intuitive workflow with quicker and better adjustments.
Relab multiple plugin formats are a result of ongoing efforts in the industry to create standards that utilize the capabilities of either Digital Audio Workstations or hardware. At Relab, they care for our users and support the industry by releasing plugins in all major formats. Sonsig Rev-A is no exception!
- OS X (10.9 or higher), Intel processor, 2GB RAM.
- Windows Vista or higher, Core 2 or higher, 2GB RAM.
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Compatible host application:
- Logic (AU)
- Live (AU, VST)
- Cubase/Nuendo (VST)
- Protools (AAX)
- iLok account and the latest Pace drivers. No iLok USB key is needed
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.