Reveal Sound Spire
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Spire - a combination of the best opportunities of software and hardware synthesizers
- Versatile Oscillators - 4x multimode polymorphing oscillatorsClassic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM
- Unique Unison Engine - 9x unison voices on each oscillator. Spread unison voices by chords and octaves. Capable of imitating different types of unisons like supersaw, hypersaw
- Superb Sounding Filters - 2x multimode filters with analogue and digital types of filteringPerfecto, Infecto, Acido, Scorpio, Combo
- High Quality built-in FX Processor - Shaper/Decimator, Phaser/Vowel, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb
- Incredibly Flexible Modulation Architecture - 4x Macros, 4x Envelopes, 4x LFOs with morphing shapes,15x Matrix slots each of equipped with 2x sources and 4x targets
- 2x Steppers, Arpegiator - Surprisingly user-friendly and fun to use!
- Make Your Sounds Fatter - with X-Comp (Multiband Compressor) and 3-band EQ
- Stunning Presets - Over 800 factory presets including complex arpeggios and bass sequences, a versatile assortment of leads, exhilarating pads, plucks, drums and FXs
- Looks Great on Retina Devices - UI Scaling 100%, 150%, 200% for greater comfort.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.