Rob Papen eXplorer 6
26 RP Plugins & Virtual Instruments
This inspirational bundle holds 26 RP products if you include the amazing Prisma! which you can request after registering your bundle.
- Quad: PhaseDistortion and WaveShaper synthesizer
- XY-Transfer: XY-modulation FX multiprocessor
- Punch 2: Power drum machine with synthesis and sample-based
- BIT: Ultimate virtual analog synthesizer
- Vecto: Four-oscillator vector synthesizer
- Go2: The power of limitations synthesizer
- RAW-Kick: Edgy Kicks for contemporary dance music.
- MasterMagic: Adds a touch of magic for your Mix or Master.
- SubBoomBass 2: The ultimate bass synthesizer.
- Predator 2: The Synth that hunts your tracks!
- BLUE-II: Cross-fusion synthesis at its finest.
- RG: Electric and acoustic guitar grooves.
- RP-Verb 2: Most intriguing in RP-VERB 2 – alongside the great sound – is the new ‘Reverser’ section!
- RP-EQ: Silky smooth sounding channel and mastering EQ.
- Blade: The cutting edge of today's synthesizers!
- Punch: Speaker busting and body rattling drum machine.
- Punch-BD: Based on the BD module of the multi-award-winning Punch virtual drum synth
- RP-Delay: Delay insanity. Reverser, 6 lines, 8 filters, 4 LFOs, and more.
- RP-Distort: Wicked FX unit that will distort or alter your tracks.
- RP-Amod: Spice up your vocal track, liven an instrument, and even beef up your drums.
- RP-Reverse: Reverses the incoming audio in a creative way.
- RAW: Cutting edge EDM synthesizer with the focus on 'distorted sounds'
- SubBoomBass: Ultra-deep groove bass synth with a built-in step sequencer.
- Predator: Phat analog-style synth with killer presets and first-class features.
- PredatorFX: Filter, modulation, vocoder, and effects plug-in.
- Prisma: Get creative using Rob Papen's take on instrument layering.
NOTE: inside the bundle are also the original Predator, SubBoomBass, Punch, and BLUE to be compatible with your older songs.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.