Rob Papen QuadDefault Title
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
QUAD was the first-ever Rack Extension synthesizer built from the ground up for Reason by the Rob Papen team and is now also available as VST/AU/AAX plugin.
The sonic palette is huge, through the vast modulation possibilities that QUAD has to offer. The sound sculpting tools start in each Oscillator and are the Phase Distortion and WaveShaper.
These tools are brought to life by 2 XY-Pads in each Oscillator, which can be moved through an extensive modulation matrix.
QUAD’s Oscillators are complemented by two top-notch analog-modeled Filters, which have different routing options, an arpeggiator, and two high-quality effects processors.
Welcome to the new refreshing synthesizer QUAD – not only available in Reason but available to all!
Quad is delivered with over 830 presets!
- 16 voice virtual analog synthesizer
- Over 950 top-quality presets
- 2 Oscillators with a dedicated advance panel offering an LFO and Envelope for modulating different parts of the Oscillator
- Classic waveforms in each oscillator included 'Tuned Noise'
- 2nd Oscillator has Sub-Oscillator with Sinus, Square and Saw waveform
- Oscillator-2 can be modulated by Oscillator-1 in FM, PM, or RING mode.
- Oscillator-2 can Sync to Oscillator-1
- Oscillators have 'wave feedback' feature
- Dedicated Noise Oscillator with White and Pink Noise
- 2 analog modeled Filters with 11 different character Filter types and modes
- Filter Routing options: serial, split-osc, split-noise
- Dedicated Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade, and Release.
- Filter Envelopes with Tempo Bases Sync option and inverted mode
- AMP with velocity control and Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- ARP with 16 steps and many different modes and detailed features and options
- PLAY MODE with Poly, Mono and Legato mode included many different Unison modes
- Chorus FX
- Flanger or Phaser FX
- Delay and HQ Reverb (serial)
- Bank manager
- 100%, 150% and 200% size options
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.15
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
- The activation system is offline, which means that there is no direct connection between the plugin and the robpapen.com homepage.
- The software can be installed on 2 of your own computer systems.
- Compatible with Native Instruments NKS
- VST (32/64-bit), AAX Native (64-bit)
- AAX for PT12 or higher
- AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) and AAX Native (64-bit)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.