Serato SampleDefault Title
The Fastest Way to Sample
A powerful and intuitive new sampler plugin for producers that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time-stretch samples.
The Power of Pitch N Time
It has the world-famous Pitch n Time algorithm built-in, giving you the best time-stretching quality on the market.
Works in Leading Production Software
Sample will work in most DAWs that support AU/VST plugins including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro and Maschine.
- Mono/Poly Playback - Trigger your cue points with monophonic playback like Serato DJ, or you can use polyphonic playback to play chords or drum patterns.
- Flawless Key Detection & Shifting - Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch n Time.
- Jump around tracks with ease - Find what you're after with waveform scrub and needle drop.
- Serato's famous colored waveforms - Visually understand tracks without having to listen to them. Red for lows, blue for highs.
- Change samples beyond recognition - Manipulate each pad individually. Mess with key, BPM, and more.
- Unrivaled time-stretching - Time stretch samples to extreme values using the power of Pitch n Time. It's also easy to sync samples to your project.
- Familiar cue point workflow - Use Serato DJ's popular cue point workflow to set and trigger pads.
- Find the best samples - With one click, the algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with.
- Keyboard mode - Play one samples across the full piano scale like a synth.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.